- New generation high sensitivity CsI scintillation detectors of gamma and LiI of neutron radiation with solid state (silicon) photomultiplier.
- Color display with high resolution.
- Storage and transfer of 250 complete gamma radiation spectra.
- Powerful CPU and improved algorithms for spectra processing.
- New software for detailed laboratory research and spectra processing.
- Integrated GPS/GLONASS-receiver.
- No “microphone effect”.
- High thermal stability.
- Powered by built-in lithium polymer storage batteries that can be charged via USB-cable.
- The dosimeter communicates with a PC via USB-port.
- Real-time identification of spectra.
- Identification of radionuclides with specification of the categories they belong to (in compliance with IAEA requirements):
– medical radionuclides: 18F, 67Ga, 51Cr, 75Se, 89Sr, 99Mo, 99mTc, 103Pd, 111In, 123I, 125I, 131I, 153Sm, 201Tl, 133Хе;
– industrial radionuclides: 57Co, 60Co, 133Ba, 137Cs, 192Ir,152Eu, 22Na, 241Am;
– special nuclear materials: 233U, 235U, 237Np, Pu [Reactor grade plutonium (more than 6% 240Pu)];
– naturally occurring radioactive materials: 40K, 138La, 226Ra, 232Th-decay series, 238U-decay series.
Note. The list of nuclides the device is able to identify may be extended if needed.
- Threshold alarm system with four independent threshold levels:
– search threshold level (threshold level of count rate from the detector photon and neutron ionizing radiation);
– safety threshold level (threshold level of photon ionizing radiation DER);
– accumulated dose threshold level.
- Light color alarm (indication) of threshold levels exceeding (gamma radiation – red color, neutron – blue) and visual alarm on the side of the device.
- Ingress protection rating IP67.Sample of Th232 (Thorium) is included into the Delivery kit for detector age compensation.