- Low pressure humidifiers work by spraying water through centrifugal force. Unlike high-pressure systems, the water is sprayed into the room in the form of a very fine mist (water droplets below 20 μ) which evaporates immediately – resulting in minimal limescale build-up.
- The humidification capacity is constant and independent of temperature and humidity level.
- Control of an external mechanical hygrostat (option)
- Adjustable capacity from 1 to 7 l / h
- It reduces electrostatic charges
- IP 56