- Industrial grade sensor
- Measure and display CO2 concentration, temperature and humidity at the same time
- Big size color VA display
- Yellow: 1200 to 1999ppm; Red: over 2000ppm
- 3 colours LED Alarm and buzzer alarm
- Re-chargeable lithium battery
To assess the adequacy of ventilation, measurement of ventilation rate is required. If not possible, carbon dioxide levels at occupied areas may be used as a surrogate. According to SS554, high carbon dioxide levels, more than 700 ppm in excess of outdoor level, indicates poor ventilation or overcrowding. In view of the current COVID-19 situation, premises owners should achieve lower levels.