- Low permanent pressure loss for clean liquid or gas (vapour).
- Sort by Default Order
Features Wedge type flow meter is available for:
- The liquid which viscous is higher than 500 mPa.s, such as fuel oil, residual oil and heavy oil
- Liquid-Solid mixture which contains suspended particles, such as slurry of sewage
- The Reynolds is available for Re=300 to 10, therefor it can be used in the fluid of gases and steam.
- The common technical parameters is 25mm<D <600mm, PN < 6.4MPa, t< 200 Degree C.
- Style: Integral or separate available
- Service: Please refer to the Features as above
- Material: SS316 standard; option available
- Accuracy: + 0.5% of actual flow rate over calibrated range for 1"- 24"
- Repeatability: 0.2%
- Line size: Unlimited end, thread end or Weld end available
- End Connection: flange end, thread end or Weld available
- Limited Temperature: Integral Style: max. 150 C; Separate Style: max. 370 Degree C
- Limited Pressure: Integral style: 100 kg/ cm2; Separate style: 20 kg/cm2