WEBINAR | VAISALA SERIES – EP3. Calibration planning and life-cycle maintenance of humidity instruments
Maintain your humidity instrument life-cycle and regulatory compliance
In the third episode, our application engineer Nevon Mansour and scientists Ilona Pohjavirta-Schmidt & Hannu Sairanen discuss the following topics:
• What is calibration and why should measurement instruments be calibrated?
• Selecting the right calibration points and determining the appropriate calibration interval
• Understanding the impact of sensor technology on calibration
• How to spot-check a process using a hand-held instrument
• The benefits of using ISO17025 accredited calibration services
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to deepen your understanding of instrument life-cycle maintenance.
Note: Even if you cannot attend, you are welcome to register for the recording and related resources!
Episode 3: Calibration planning and life-cycle maintenance of humidity instruments
Ilona Pohjavirta-Schmidt, Nevon Mansour & Hannu Sairanent
Date: March 9, 2023 – two time options:
New York 10 AM / Paris 4 PM
Melbourne 5 PM / Singapore 3 PM
Use the time converter to find out your local time.