- Stand-alone use or use within automated system of personal dosimetry control.
- Storage of dose accumulation history in the nonvolatile memory with real time reference.
- Transfer of dose accumulation history through the infrared port to the computer.
- Blocking the mode of power supply switch off until the data reading procedure finished.
- DER and DE threshold levels programming of gamma and X-ray radiation with the help of the computer or manually with control keys.
- Blocking certain indication modes in response to the computer command.
- Light and audio alarms when programmed threshold levels exceeded on DER and DE of gamma and X-ray radiation.
- Display automatic switch off if current gamma background is lower than the preset threshold level with instant switching on at:
– pressing any control key;
– gamma background increase above the preset threshold level;
– alarm clock ringing.
- Periodic self-testing of batteries and detector.
- Energy-compensated Geiger-Muller counter.