- Possibility to measure ambient dose equivalent rate (DER) of gamma radiation with the detector which is built in the control panel.
- Automatic selection between measurement intervals and ranges.
- Audio signalling of each registered gamma-quantum or beta particle.
- Backlit indicator and control keys for operation in the dark.
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery charging by the built-in charger from:
– internal solar battery;
– 12 V automobile battery;
– 220 V/50 Hz mains power using a voltage converter.
- Multilevel indication of battery discharge.
- Operates under conditions involving atmospheric precipitation, dusty atmosphere (IP67).
- Analog indicator of radiation intensity.
- Logging of up to 1500 measurement results tagged to location coordinates in the nonvolatile memory via infrared port to the PC (built-in GPS/GLONASS receiver).
- Viewing of logged measurement results on the display.
- Easy to operate even if wearing personal protection – rubber gloves.
- Wide operating temperature range – from -30…+55°C.
- Display temperature resistance – +95°C.
- Gas-discharge Geiger-Muller counters without return run of counting response
- Silicon beta radiation detector